Welcome to the AccessDatabaseTutorial.com website / platform (“this site”). This is the site of AccessDatabaseTutorial which is a trading and solely owned by Ben Beitler (“The Company”) and registered at 34 Edgwarebury Lane, Edgware, Middlesex, HA8 8LW, United Kingdom (hereinafter referred to as “ADT”, “we” or “us”). The use of this site is subject to the following conditions. Please read the undernoted conditions carefully before you use this site. By using any part of this site you will be held to have accepted that you will be bound by these conditions. AccessDatabaseTutorial.com may change these conditions at any time by posting new or amended conditions on this site. Your continued use of this site after any changes are posted means that you are held to have accepted that you are bound by the new or amended conditions. Please therefore check our conditions regularly.
This Site is intended solely for users who wish to research, learn, understand and collate information about Microsoft Access databases and supporting tools for an Access database.
This website is powered by WordPress. All content on the site and available through the service, including designs, text, graphics, pictures, video, information, music, sound and other files are the property of their respective owners.
GENERAL WEBSITE DISCLAIMERS & TERMS
This site content is provided for information only without any warranty, express or implied, that the content is accurate, current or complete, fit for a particular purpose or free from any computer viruses or defects. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus or denial of service that may infect your computer hardware or programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this site and/or your downloading of any material posted on it (whether belonging to ADT or not). Commentary by AccessDatabaseTutorial.com and other materials posted by ADT on this site are not intended to amount to advice by ADT or by any of its directors, proprietor, agents, employees or members. We are not liable or responsible for any reliance placed on such materials by you or anyone who you may inform of any of its contents. ADT will not be liable for any damages of any kind resulting from the use of or inability to use this site or its content. No guarantee is given that this site will always be available 24/7. This site may contain links to other websites. ADT does not approve or endorse and accepts no liability for the content of any third-party websites which may be accessed via, or linked to, this site. The existence of a link to another website is not an authorisation by ADT to you to access content or material from that other website.
All rights, including copyright and database rights, in this site belong to or are licensed to The Companies and international copyright and database right laws and treaties protect this site and all content on this site. © Copyright 2010-2018AccessDatabaseTutorial.com and Ben Beitler. All rights reserved. Other product and company names and logos mentioned on this site may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. You may not copy any part of this site, or carry out any other act which is protected by copyright or extract or re-utilise the whole or any substantive part (evaluated quantitatively and/or qualitatively) of the content of this site other than: –
- Printing in hard copy form portions of the content of this site for personal use;
- Downloading any page from this site for personal use only;
- Storing pages from this site in a cache or other temporary retrieval system for the sole purpose of personal viewing off-line.
These consents do not permit you to modify any of this site’s content or to use it in any commercial material without our prior written consent.
You may, subject to the following conditions, provide a link to the Home page of this site: –
- The right to link to this site is revocable by us and we reserve the right to prohibit any link and to employ measures, including technical measures, to remove any link;
- Any link to this site must not be misleading or give the impression that we are associated with you or have approved or endorsed any internet site or equivalent entity from which such link is made;
- Any such link must indicate https://AccessDatabaseTutorial.com as the destination of the link and must not use any ADT logo or other proprietary graphic or trade mark without our prior written consent; and
- You may not use framing or deep linking to this site without our prior written consent.
USE AND INDEMNITY
ADT expressly prohibits the use of this site by you for any purpose which may be unlawful in the United Kingdom.
You agree to keep ADT indemnified against any claim, loss, liability, damages or expenses on a full and unqualified indemnity basis arising out of any misuse by you of any part of this site or any information embodied in it.
WAIVER AND ENFORCEMENT
- Failure by us to take action in respect of a breach by you of these conditions shall not prevent us from taking future action in respect of the same breach or any other breach by you of these conditions, unless we agree to the contrary in writing.
- If any of these conditions is held to be unenforceable it will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining conditions.
The service provided through this website is provided by ADT which a trading name and owned by Ben Beitler
ADTis registered address at34 Edgwarebury Lane, Edgware, Middlesex, HA8 8LW, United Kingdom.
ADT can be contacted via email at ben@AccessDatabaseTurotial.com.
These conditions of use are governed by the Law of England and the Courts of England shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction in any disputes between you and us.