How to Build and Manage an Access Database eBook Bundle Offer
6 eBooks Bundle Offer – A Great Offer!
Instantly Download My New, Easy-to-Read £47 which includes 6 eBook Userguides and Discover My Secrets about Building and Managing a Well Designed Microsoft Access Database
From The Desktop Of: Ben Beitler (London, UK) – “Your Access Database Expert!”
Dear Friend,Have you ever been in a situation that when you needed to know and learn about new technologies and products and you make that positive step of purchasing a book, CD or DVD on the subject realising that it’s only the start and now you need to buy another product and then another and another wondering when will I have enough knowledge to achieve my goal?
Well, you never stop learning! but believe me, I can relate. I was the same way for many years. Frankly, I made so many investments only to be sold more and more each time that if only someone was up front and said to me “You need to buy the complete set of X modules and books to really fully grasp the product”.
Fortunately for you, I’m offering 6 eBooks (modules) for a specially reduced price
Each eBook can of course still be purchased individually and is currently priced at £14.97 each which in my opinion is great value too. You may only require one or two eBooks and that’s fine with me if it adds value – I’m here to provide assistance in anyway I can!
“How My [price] Guides Helps You … Permanently”
I have put together a very comprehensive set of eBook guides totaling over 250 pages covering the four key objects; Tables, Queries, Forms and Reports. There are references that apply to Macros too but most of all, learning the concepts and methodologies are clearly explained including RDBMS (Relational Databases).
Over the last few years, my friends and acquaintances constantly hassled, encouraged, and cajoled me to write a definitive guide about Microsoft Access database, so I finally gave in and I’m now ready to share it with you as a special bundle offer.
The 6 eBooks are individually titled:
- How to Build an Access Database
- How to Build Access Database Queries (Part 1)
- More Access Database Queries (Part 2)
- Understanding Access Database Relationships
- How to Build Access Database Forms
- How to Build Access Database Report
(click on a link above which will open a different window to view more information and then return to this page to get the special value offer.)
A few people that have already had privileged preview access to these guide told me that the information I share in the few short pages of these guides is worth hundreds or even thousands of pounds.
Here’s a sample of what’s inside the 6 guides:
- The Best Ways to Design and Build an Access Database
- My Insider Techniques and Design Methodologies Clearly Explained
- How to avoid the ‘Pear Shaped Database’ trap
- Instantly improve your confidence and approach to building an Access Database
- Ways to overcome the parts of an Access Database
- The giant myth about ‘Database Normalisation’ and how to handle this process
- What are the difference between Access Tables v Access Queries
- The techniques in building an Access Query for all levels
- Mastering the correct conventions used avoiding the common errors
- A step by step guide for new users
- A summary of other variations of queries
- Clear Step by Step instructions for each query type
- Useful tips and tricks to handle the output
- Covering the powerful calculation and summary techniques
- Special queries – creating a league table
- How to use an interactive query (no programming required)
- Understanding relational databases with queries
- What is the primary key and why it so important
- Discussing the sometimes overlooked secondary keys
- Understanding the data types and rules
- What is RDBMS and how to utilise it
- Different types of joins and their impact
- Where to best apply relationships and scope
- Understanding different types of Forms and their uses
- The techniques in building an Access Form for all levels
- Mastering the correct conventions used avoiding the common errors
- A step by step guide for new users (using templates and wizards)
- Mastering the all important combined properties to release the power of a Form
- Creating Dialog (modal) screens and Menu Navigation interfaces
- Using Macros and some easy VBA code
- Using Report Templates and Wizards and their Limitations
- Building an Access Report from Scratch
- Introducing the Properties and Terminology
- Building Sub-Reports from Scratch – a real document example
- Building a Chart Report and using the Microsoft Graph Utility
- Download free sample data to test and follow all my examples
“Why These Guides Works When Building and Managing an Access Database Like You and Me”
If you’ve read this far, you’re probably asking yourself if my Guides will work for you, right? Here’s the thing: I’ve used these techniques and principles in my training rooms around the country when teaching the exact information in these guides and seen what my students have built and implemented as a results of my teachings. This is no theory based paper from some theoretical guru who professes to be an expert – I practice what I preach!
But if for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with the results, let me know and I’ll give you your money back 🙂
Your investment to get these guides is just £47 which is a real snip for what my clients normally pay. So what’s the catch, right? Well, none really! It’s just some small contribution towards recognising my expertise after some of my close friends have said you should be charging for this information and not giving it away for free!
Read it. And then take action by giving me your feedback about how it helped you on my blog That’s all I ask. I want you to become an expert in Microsoft Access and this is the way I can give you all the information you’ll need at the same time acknowledging my efforts with a small remuneration! Honestly, There’s No Catch!
So it’s decision making time…
To get instant access to the downloadable guides, right now, click the “Buy Now” button you see in the order below…
“Still Unsure About Your £47 Decision? Read On!
I can understand why you might be cautious. After all, we’ve never met, you don’t know me and I don’t know you. That’s part of the reason why I’ve priced these guides so ridiculously low at just £47.
I’m hoping you’ll say to yourself, “heck, it’s only £47, what have I got to lose?!” Your credit or debit card payment is processed by PayPal, and it’s fully protected and guaranteed by them. I know that you’ll benefit greatly from the information, so I’ve tried to remove all barriers for you.
Demonstrate a little trust in me and you’ll be delighted as I repay you many times over with the valuable information in these guides. I’ve been told that I should be charging at least 10 x the asking price, but I don’t want to do that until I’ve collected more feedback from readers like you.
Act now, grab my eBook guides, and transform your skills in Microsoft Access Database today!
Ben Beitler – “Your Access Database Expert!
P.S. ACT NOW! and I will give you a 30 day support service (by email) FOR FREE! to help build and refine your Access Database (any version) for you.