Microsoft Access Database: Choose Between Microsoft Access and Excel
A useful article on how to Choose between Microsoft Access and Excel which contain eleven pages stepping you through the main differences which include:
- Relational means data in multiple tables
- The advantages of relating
- Flat keeps it all together
- To relate, or not to relate?
- More questions, more clarity
- Solid reasons to use Access
- Solid reasons to use Excel
There is a quick ‘Test you lnowledge’ at the end and hopefully it will clear the myst between which to choose; Microsoft Access database or Excel?