Having trained many thousands of students on how to plan, design and maintain Access databases at all levels, many of my clients have always asked for some sort of support or after-sales service which makes sense when I know for a fact many users never take their new learning to the next level.
As a thank you to my students and now for my visiting members here too, I would like to pass on some of the eBooks that I have written covering the various and popular topics of Microsoft Access Database that you may wish to own.
Current eBooks available:
Microsoft Access 2016
Pre Microsoft Access 2016/2013
eBook & Product offers:
- How to Build Your Very Own Access Database Security Login User Form Utility
- How to Build Your Very Own Security Login, Workgroup & Access Rights Utility
- How to Use and Re-Design Your Very Own Search Tool Utility
- How to Use and Re-Design Your Own Auditing Tool Utility
- How to Use and Modify Your Access Database To Task Tool Utility
- Understanding And Using Microsoft Access (pre 2016/13) Macros eBook
The following eBooks & Products coming soon…
- Programming with Access Database VBA (Visual Basic for Applications)